查看完整版本: 哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:14 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Albus Dumbledore: I should’ve known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.
阿不思·邓不利多:我早该猜到你也在这里,麦教授。
McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.
麦格:晚安,邓不利多教授。
McGonagall: Are the rumours true, Albus?
麦格:那些谣言是真的吗?阿不思?
Albus Dumbledore: I’m afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.
阿不思·邓不利多:是真的,麦教授。有好消息,也有坏消息。
McGonagall: And the boy?
麦格:那个男孩呢?
Albus Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.
阿不思·邓不利多:海格会把他带来。
McGonagall: Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?
麦格:你觉得这样办好吗?这样重要的是能交付给海格吗?
Albus Dumbledore: Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
阿不思·邓不利多:教授,我能把我的性命交付给海格。
Rubeus Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.
海格:邓不利多教授,麦教授。
Albus Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?
阿不思·邓不利多:没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?
Rubeus Hagrid: No, sir.
海格:没有,先生。
Rubeus Hagrid: Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go.
海格:小家伙一飞到布里斯托就睡着了。小心别吵醒他。你看。
McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with there people? I’ve watched them all day. They’re the worst sort of Muggles. They really are…
麦格:阿不思,你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?我在这里观察了一整天。真是一群无可救药的麻瓜。他们是……
Albus Dumbledore: The only family he has.
阿不思·邓不利多:他在世上唯一的亲人。
McGonagall: He’ll be famous. Every child in our world will know his name.
麦格:这个孩子将来会很出名。我们世界中的每个孩子都会知道他的名字。
Albus Dumbledore: Exactly. He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he’s ready.
阿不思·邓不利多:完全正确。所以他成长是最好远离这一切。等到他能接受时再告诉他。
Albus Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It’s not really goodbyd, after all.
阿不思·邓不利多:好了,海格,又不是再也见不到面。
Albus Dumbledore: Good luck Harry Potter.
阿不思·邓不利多:祝你好运哈利波特。
Petunia Dersley:Up. Get up. Now!
佩妮·德思礼:起床!起床了!快呀!
Dudley Dersley: Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo!
达力·德思礼:快醒呀,表弟!要去动物园了!
Petunia Dersley: Here he comes. The birthday boy!
佩妮·德思礼:噢,我们的小寿星来了。
Vernon Dersley:Happy birthday, son!
弗农·德思礼:生日快乐,儿子!
Petunia Dersley: Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything.
佩妮·德思礼:快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西。
Harry Potter: Yes, Aunt Petunia.
哈利·波特:是,佩妮阿姨。
Petunia Dersley: I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley’s special day!
佩妮·德思礼:我希望今天一些都顺利,这可是我们达力的大日子!
Vernon Dersley: Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy.
弗农·德思礼:快呀!给我咖啡,小子。
Harry Potter: Yes Uncle Vernon.
哈利·波特:是,弗农姨父。
Petnuia Dersley: Aren’t they wonderful, darling?
佩妮·德思礼:是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?
Dudley Dersley: How many are there?
达力·德思礼:一共有几个?
Vernon Dersley: 36. Counted them myself.
弗农·德思礼:三十六个,我自己数的。
Dudley Dersley: 36! But last year year I had 37!.
达力·德思礼:三十六个?但去年有三十七个!
Vernon Dersley: But some are bigger then last year’s.
弗农·德思礼:但有些礼物比去年大一点呀?
Dudley Dersley: I don’t care!
达力·德思礼:我管他有多大!
Petnuia Dersley: This is what we’re doing to do. We going to buy two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin?
佩妮·德思礼:好,好,待会我们一出去再替你去买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?
Petnuia Dersley: It’s should be a lovely day at the zoo. I’m really looking forward to it.
佩妮·德思礼:快到动物园了。
Vernon Dersley: I’m warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all and you won’t have any meals for a week.Get in.
弗农·德思礼:我警告你,小子。要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事。你就一个礼拜不准吃饭。上车。
Dudley Dersley: Make it move.
达力·德思礼:叫它动嘛!
Vernon Dersley: Move!
弗农·德思礼:动呀!

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:15 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Dudley Dersley: Move!
达力·德思礼:快动呀!
Harry Potter: He’s asleep!
哈利·波特:它在睡觉!
Dudley Dersley: He’s borning.
达力·德思礼:他无聊死了。
Harry Potter: Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like, lying there watching people press their ugly faces in on you. Can you hear me? It’s just… I’ve never talked to a snake before. Do you…? Do you talk to people often? You’re from Burma, aren’t you? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? I see. That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either.
哈利·波特:对不起,他不了解你的感觉。像这样一天又一天的躺在这儿。看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前。你听的动我的话?只是……我以前从来没跟蛇讲过话。你……我是说,你常跟人说话吗?你从缅甸来的,对吧?那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?我懂了。我也一样,我没见过我父母。
Dudley Dersley: Mummy, Dad, you won’t believe what this snake is doing!
达力·德思礼:妈!爸!快过来!你绝对想不到这条蛇在干嘛。
Snake: Thanks.
蛇:谢了。
Harry Potter: Anytime.
哈利·波特:别客气。
People: Snake!
众人:蛇!
Dudley Dersley: Mum! Mummy! Help me!
达力·德思礼:妈!妈咪!救救我!救命呀!
Petnuia Dersley: My darling boy! How did you get in there? Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?
佩妮·德思礼:宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?我的天呀,你是怎么进去的?那是一条蛇吗?
Petnuia Dersley: It’s all right, sweetheart. We’ll get you out of there cold clothes.
佩妮·德思礼:没事的,小甜心。我们会帮你把这是冷的衣服脱掉。
Vernon Dersley: What happened?
弗农·德思礼:这是怎么回事?
Harry Potter: I swear, I don’t know! The glass was there and then it was gone, like magic.
哈利·波特:我发誓我真的不知道!玻璃突然消失,就像魔法一样。
Vernon Dersley: There’s no such thing as magic.
弗农·德思礼:世上根本就没有魔法。
Vernon Dersley: Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
弗农·德思礼:噢,玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺。
Dudley Dersley: Dad, look! Harry got a letter!
达力·德思礼:爸,你看!哈利有封信!
Harry Potter: It’s mine!
哈利·波特:嘿,还给我,那是我的!
Vernon Dersley: Yours? Whos’d be writing to you?
弗农·德思礼:你的?谁会写信给你啊?
Vernon Dersley: No more mail through this letterbox.
弗农·德思礼:这样就不能再往信箱里投信了。
Petnuia Dersley: Have a lovely day at the office, dear.
佩妮·德思礼:祝你上班愉快,亲爱的。
Vernon Dersley: Shoo! Go on.
弗农·德思礼:快滚。
Vernon Dersley: Fine day, Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?
弗农·德思礼:星期天真是个好日子。我认为是一星期中最棒的一天。这是什么原因,达力?
Harry Potter: Because there’re no post on Sundays?
哈利·波特:因为星期天不送信?
Vernon Dersley: Right you are, Harry! No post on Sunday. No blasted letters today! No sir. Not one single bloody letter, Not one! No sir, not one blasted, miserable…
弗农·德思礼:答对了,哈利!星期天不送信。今天没有讨厌的信!没有!没有一封该死的信!完全没有!没有,没有一封讨厌、可恶……
Dudley Dersley: Make it stop, please!
达力·德思礼:叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!
Vernon Dersley: Stop it!
弗农·德思礼:停!快停!
Dudley Dersley: Mummy, what’s happening?
达力·德思礼:妈,告诉我,这是怎么回事?
Vernon Dersley: Give me that! Give me that letter!
弗农·德思礼:把它给我!把信给我!放手!
Harry Potter: Get off! They’re my letters! Let’s go of me!
哈利·波特:这是我的信,放开我!
Venon Dersley: That’s it! We’re going away! Far away, where they can’t find us!
弗农·德思礼:够了,我们走吧!走得远远的,让他们找不到!
Dudley Dersley: Daddy’s gone mad, hasn’t he?
达力·德思礼:爸爸是不是发疯了?
Harry Potter: Make a wish, Harry.
哈利·波特:许个愿吧,哈利。
Vernon Dersley: Who’s there?
弗农·德思礼:什么人?
Rubeus Hagrid: Sorry about that.
鲁伯·海格:抱歉。
Vernon Dersley: I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering.
弗农·德思礼:我要你立刻离开,先生。你这是非法侵入民宅。
Rubeus Hagrid: Dry up, Dersley, you great prune.
鲁伯·海格:少罗嗦,德思礼,你这个大苯伯。
Rubeus Hagrid: I haven’t seen you since you was a baby, Harry. You’re bit more along than I expected. Particularly in the middle.
鲁伯·海格:上回我看到你的时候,你还是个婴儿,哈利,可是你的块头比我想象的大多了。而且肚子还这么凸。
Dudley Dersley: I’m not Harry.
达力·德思礼:我又不是哈利。
Harry Potter: I am.
哈利·波特:我才是。
Rubeus Hagrid: Well, of course you are. Got somethink for you. Afraid I sat on it, but I imagine it’ll taste fine just the same. Baked it myself, words and all.
鲁伯·海格:嗯,这才对嘛。我这儿有个东西要送给你。好像不小心被我压倒了。不过味道是不会变的。全都是我自己烤做的哟。
Harry Potter: Thank you.
哈利·波特:谢谢你。
Rubeus Hagrid: It’s not every day your young man turns 11, is it?
鲁伯·海格:一辈子只有这一次,你现在满十一岁了。
Harry Potter: Excuse me, but who are you?
哈利·波特:对不起,可是你到底是谁呀?

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:15 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Rubeus Hagrid: Rubeus Hagrid, keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. Of course, you know about Hogwarts.
鲁伯·海格:鲁伯·海格,在霍格沃茨担任要是管理员和狩猎场看守人。你总该晓得霍格沃茨吧。
Harry Potter: Sorry no.
哈利·波特:抱歉,不晓得。
Rubeus Hagrid: No? Didn’t you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?
鲁伯·海格:不晓得?我的天哪!哈利,没想过你爸妈是怎么学会的?
Harry Potter: Learned what?
哈利·波特:学会什么?
Rubeus Hagrid: You’re a wizard, Harry.
鲁伯·海格:你是个巫师,哈利。
Harry Potter: I’m a what?
哈利·波特:我是一个什么?
Rubeus Hagrid: A wizard. A good one, I’d wager, once you’re trained up.
鲁伯·海格:一个巫师。这要再受点训练你一定会成为非常厉害的巫师。
Harry Potter: No, you’ve made a mistake. I mean… I can’t be a wizard. I mean, I’m just Harry. Just Harry.
哈利·波特:不,我想你弄错了。我是是说……我不可能是巫师啊。我是说,我只是哈利,我只是哈利。
Rubeus Hagrid: Well, just Harry, did you even make anything happen? Anything you couldn’t explain, when you were angry or scared?
鲁伯·海格:好吧,哈利,你从来没发生过任何怪事吗?在你生气害怕的时候,没出现什么搞不懂的怪事吗?
Harry Potter(mail): Dear Mr. Potter, we are pleased to accept you at Hogwarts school of Witchcarft and Wizardry.
哈利·波特(信):亲爱的波特先生,我们很荣欣能在此通知你,你已经获准进入霍格沃茨魔法与巫术学校就读。
Vernon Dersley: He will not be going! We swore we’d put a stop to all this rubbish.
弗农·德思礼:我告诉你,我不准他去。我们在收容他那天就发誓要禁止这类荒唐怪事。
Harry Potter: You knew? You knew all along and you never told me?
哈利·波特:你早就知道了?你们知道却不告诉我?
Petnuia Dersley: Of course we knew, How could you not to be? My perfect sister being who she was. My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. “We have a witch in the family, isn’t it wonderful?” I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! Then she met that Potter, and then she had you and I knew you would be the same. Just as strange, just as abnormal. And then she got herself blown up, and we got landed with you.
佩妮·德思礼:当然晓得。你怎么会不是呢?看看我那完美的好妹妹,当她收到信时,爸妈简直乐歪了。家里出了个女巫好棒哟!就只有我能看清她的真面目。她是一个怪胎,然后她就嫁给了那个波特,生了你。我就知道你会和他们一样奇怪,一样不正常。然后呢,她就让自己给炸了。所以我们就只好收留了你。
Harry Potter: Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash.
哈利·波特:炸死?你说他们是出车祸死的。
Rubeus Hagrid: A car crash? A car crash killed Lily and James Potter?
鲁伯·海格:车祸?车祸哪能伤得了莉莉和詹姆波特?
Petnuia Dersley: We had to say something.
佩妮·德思礼:我们总得说个理由。
Rubeus Hagrid: It’s an outrage. A scandal!
鲁伯·海格:这是一种侮辱,一种毁谤!
Vernon Dersley: He’ll not be going.
弗农·德思礼:他不能去。
Rubeus Hagrid: A great Muggle like you is going to stop him?
鲁伯·海格:你以为想你这种超级大麻瓜能阻止得了他吗?
Harry Potter: Muggle?
哈利·波特:麻瓜?
Rubeus Hagrid: Non-magic folk. This boy’s had his name down since he were born. He going to the finest school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He’ll be under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has seen, Albus Dumbledore.
鲁伯·海格:就是不会魔法的家伙。他一出生就列入学生名册了。他去的是世界上最棒的魔法巫术学校,而且还有有史以来最棒的校长,阿不思·邓不利多。
Vernon Dersley: I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks.
弗农·德思礼:休想花我一分钱,让个疯癫老傻瓜来教他变魔术。
Rubeus Hagrid: Never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me. I’d appreciate if it you didn’t tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. I’m not allowed to do magic.
鲁伯·海格:不准在我面前侮辱邓不利多。你可千万别告诉霍格沃茨的人,我会感激你的。照规定我是不能使用魔法的。
Harry Potter: Okay.
哈利·波特:好。
Rubeus Hagrid: We’re bit behind schedule. Best be off. Unless you’d rather stay, of course.
鲁伯·海格:进度有点落后了,我们该走了。难道你还想待在这儿?
Harry Potter(mail):All students must be equipped with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat or a toad.
哈利·波特(信):所有学生都必须准备一个标准尺寸的白蜡大釜,可自由携带一只猫头鹰,猫,或是蟾蜍。
Harry Potter: Can we find all this in London?
哈利·波特:在伦敦能把这些东西都买齐吗?
Rubeus Hagrid: If you know where to go.
鲁伯·海格:只要你知道门路就可以。
Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?
汤姆:啊!海格!老样子对吧?
Rubeus Hagrid: No, thanks, Tom. I’m on official Hogwarts business. Just helping Harry buy his school supplies.
鲁伯·海格:不,谢了,汤姆。我正在替霍格沃茨办事,带小哈利去买学校要用的东西。
Tom: Bless my soul. It’s Harry Potter!
汤姆:上帝保佑我,他是哈利·波特!
A wizard: Welcome back, Mr Potter. Welcome back.
一个男巫:欢迎回来,哈利·波特。欢迎回来。
Doris Crockford: Doris Crockford. I can’t believe I meeting you at last.
桃莉·克利科特:我是桃莉,波特先生。真不敢相信我终于见到你了。
Professor Quirrell:Harry Potter. Can’t tell you how pleased I am to meet you.
奎诺教授:哈利·波特。见到你真说不出有多高兴。
Rubeus Hagrid: Hello, professor. I didn’t see you. Harry, this is Professor Quirrell will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
鲁伯·海格:哈喽,教授。刚才没看到你。哈利,这位是奎诺教授,霍格沃茨的黑魔法防御术老师。
Harry Potter: Oh, nice to meet you.
哈利·波特:喔,很高兴见到你。
Professor Quirrell: Fearfully fascinating subject. Not that you need it, eh, Potter?
奎诺教授:这门课迷人的很。但你已经不用学了,对吧?
Rubeus Hagrid: Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy.
鲁伯·海格:现在得上路了,好多东西要买。
Harry Potter: Goodbye.
哈利·波特:再见。
Rubeus Hagrid: See Harry? You’re famous.
鲁伯·海格:瞧,哈利,你有名得很。
Harry Potter: But why am I famous? All those people, how is it they know who am I?
哈利·波特:但我为什么会出名呢,海格?那些人为什么全都认识我?
Rubeus Hagrid:I’m not sure I’m the right person to tell you that. Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley. Here you get your quills and ink. Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry.
鲁伯·海格:我不晓得这件事由我来告诉你究竟和不合适,哈利。欢迎来到对角巷,哈利。这儿可以买到羽毛笔和墨水。那边是卖各式各样的魔法玩意。
Children: It’s a world-class racing broom. Look at it! The new nimbus 2000! It’s the fastest model yet.
小孩们:世界级的比赛用的飞天扫帚。哇,快看!最新的光轮两千。目前最快的型号。
Harry Potter: But how am I to pay all for this? I haven’t any money.
哈利·波特:但是海格,我哪买得起这些东西?我连一毛钱都没有。
Rubeus Hagrid: There’s your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank. Ain’t no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts.
鲁伯·海格:你的钱在那里,哈利。古灵格,巫师银行。那可算是世界上最安全的地方。除了霍格沃茨以外。
Harry Potter: Hagrid, what exactly are these things?
哈利·波特:海格,那是什么怪物呀?
Rubeus Hagrid: They’re goblins. Clever as they come, but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stay close. Mr. Harry Potter wishes make a withdrawal.
鲁伯·海格:那就是妖精啊,哈利。妖精聪明得很,但可不太友善。最好是紧跟在我身边。哈利·波特先生想要提钱。
A Goblin: And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?
妖精A:哈利·波特先生有带钥匙吗?
Rubeus Hagrid: Wait a minute. Got it here somewherer. Ha! There’s the little devil. And there’s something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It’s about You-know-what in vault you-know-which.
鲁伯·海格:喔,等等,就在身上。小鬼难缠。喔,还有另一件事。这是邓不利多教授交给我的。就是那个金库里的那个东西。
A Goblin: Very well.
妖精A:好的。
B Goblin: Vault 687. Lamp, please. Key, please.
妖精B:哈利,六百八十七号地下金库。请把灯给我。钥匙。
Rubeus Hagrid: Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing?
鲁伯·海格:你以为你爸妈什么也没留给你?
B Goblin: Vault 713.
妖精B:七百一十三号地下金库。
Harry Potter: What’s in there, Hagrid?
哈利·波特:里面放了什么东西,海格?
Rubeus Hagrid: Can’t tell you. Hogwarts business. Very secret.
鲁伯·海格:这我可不能告诉你,哈利。那可是霍格沃茨的最高机密。
B Goblin: Stand back.
妖精B:退后。
Rubeus Hagrid: Best not to mention this to anyone.
鲁伯·海格:最好别跟任何人提起这件事。
Harry Potter: I still need a wand.
哈利·波特:我还需要一根魔杖。

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:16 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Rubeus Hagrid: A wand? You want Ollivanders. There ain’t no place better. Run along there and wait. I got one more thing to do. Won’t be long.
鲁伯·海格:魔杖?好,去奥利凡德吧。那时最棒的地方。你先自己进去看看好吗?我还有件事要办,去去就来。
Harry Potter: Hello? Hello?
哈利·波特:哈罗?哈罗?
A wizard: I wondered when I’d be seeing you, Mr. Potter. It’s seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. Here we are. Give it a wave. Apparently not. Perhaps this. No, no, definitely not. No matter. I wonder. Curious. Very curious.
一个男巫:我才在想什么时候会见到你,波特先生。那好象是昨天才发生的事,你父母上这儿来买第一根魔杖。我们试试这个。好,挥挥看吧。显然不行。也许这个可以。不行,不行,绝对不行。没关系。我想应该是它。真稀奇。真的是非常稀奇。
Harry Potter: Sorry, but what’s curious?
哈利·波特:对不起,你为什么会觉得稀奇?
A wizard: I remember every wand I’ve ever sold, Mr. Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather. Just one other. It’s curious you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
一个男巫:我记得我卖出的每一根魔杖,波特先生。凑巧的是给了你魔杖一根尾羽的那只凤凰,另外还有一根尾羽给了另一根魔杖。而稀奇的是,你注定就要使用这一根魔杖,因另一根魔杖的主人在你额头留下了那道疤痕。
Harry Potter: And who owned that wand?
哈利·波特:那根魔杖的主人是谁?
A wizard:We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It’s not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible yes, but great.
一个男巫:喔,他的名字我们不能说。是魔杖选择巫师,波特先生。原因向来无法解释。但我想这次很清楚你未来会有了不起的成就。不管怎么说,那个不能说出名字的人做了些很了不起的事,虽然可怕,但还是很了不起。
Rubeus Hagrid: Harry! Harry! Happy birthday. You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.
鲁伯·海格:哈利,哈利。生日快乐。你没事吧?怎么都不吭声呢?
Harry Potter: He killed my parents, didn’t he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid. I know you do.
哈利·波特:是他杀了我的父母,对不对?就是那个害我留下这道伤疤的人。你知道的,海格。你一定知道。
Rubeus Hagrid: First, and understand this because it’s very important: Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go. His name was V… His name was V…
鲁伯·海格:你得现了解一件事,哈利。因为这非常重要。巫师并不一定都是好人,有些巫师会变坏。几年前,有个巫师简直坏到骨子里去了。他的名字叫佛……
Harry Potter: Maybe if you wrote it down?
哈利·波特:还是用写好了。
Rubeus Hagrid: No, I can’t spell it. All right. Vlodemort.
鲁伯·海格:不行,这个字我不会拼。好吧,伏地魔。
Harry Potter:Vlodemort?
哈利·伯特:伏地魔?
Rubeus Hagrid: It’s was dark times, Harry. Dark times. Vlodemort started to gather some followers. Brought them over to de Dark Side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him. But noboby lived once he decided to kill them. Nobody, not one. Except you.
鲁伯·海格:那真是一段可怕的日子,哈利。伏地魔那时聚集了一批爪牙,说动他们投靠黑暗势力。反抗他们的人全都被杀光。你爸妈勇敢跟他对抗。但只要是他决定要杀的人,每一个能逃过他的毒手。没有,一个也没有。只有你例外。
Harry Potter: Me? Vlodemort tried to kill me?
哈利·波特:我?伏地魔想杀我?
Rubeus Hagrid: Yes. That ain’t no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, an evil curse.
鲁伯·海格:没错,你额头上的疤很不寻常,只有诅咒才会留下那样的痕迹,而且是个邪恶的诅咒。
Harry Potter: What happened to V…? To You- Know- Who?
哈利·波特:那佛……那个人后来怎么样?
Rubeus Hagrid: Well, some say he died. Codswallop, in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he’s out there still too tirend to carry on. But one thing’s certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That’s why you ‘re famous. That’s why everybody knows your name. You’re the boy who lived.
鲁伯·海格:这个嘛,有人说他死了。但依我看是胡说八道,不,我想他还躲在某个地方。虚弱得无法采取行动。但有件事倒是可以确定,你那晚让他栽了个大跟头。所以你才会那么有名。大家才会全都认识你。你可是唯一活下来的男孩。
Rubeus Hagrid: What are you looking at? Blimey, is that the time? I’m gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his… Well, he’ll be wanting to see me. Your tain leaves in 10 minutes. Here’s your ticket. Stick to your ticket, that’s very important.
鲁伯·海格:你们在看什么?哎呀,现在几点了?对不起,哈利,我得走了。邓不利多等着要他的……好了,他等着要见我。你的火车在要十分钟就开了。这是你的车票,把车票收好,这很重要。
Harry Potter: “Platfrom 9 3/4”? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This say platfrom 9 3/4. There’s no such thing, is there?
哈利·波特:九又四分之三月台?但是,海格,这一定弄错了。上面写九又四分之三月台。那有这种月台呀?
A Man: Sorry.
一个人:抱歉。
Harry Potter: Excuse me. Excuse me.
哈利·波特:对不起,对不起。
A Policeman: On your left.
一个警察:从左边通道穿过去,夫人。
Harry Potter: Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find platform 9 3/4?
哈利·波特:对不起,先生。你能告诉我九又四分之三月台在哪儿?
A Policeman: Platform 9 3/4? Think you’re being funny, do you?
一个警察:九又四分之三月台?你故意装傻整我开心吗?
Mrs Weasley: It’s the same every year, packed with Muggles. Of course. Come on.
韦斯莱太太:每年都一样,挤满了麻瓜。这是当然的,走吧。
Harry Potter: Muggles?
哈利·波特:麻瓜?
Mrs Weasley: Platform 9 3/4, this way. All right, Percy, you first. Fred, you next.
韦斯莱太太:九又四分之三月台。好,珀西,你先走。弗雷德,你下一个。
George Weasley: He’s not Fred, I am.
乔治:他不是弗雷德,我才是。
Fred Weasley: You call yourself our mother?
弗雷德:你还好意思自称母亲嘛。
Mrs Weasley: I’m sorry, George.
韦斯莱太太:喔,对不起,乔治。
Fred Weasley: I’m only joking. I am Fred.
弗雷德:开玩笑的了,我是弗雷德。
Harry Potter: Excuse me. Could you tell me how to…?
哈利·波特:对不起。能不能请你告诉我要怎样……?
Mrs Weasley: How to get onto the platform? Not to worry, dear. It’s Ron’s first time to Hogwars as well. All you do is walk straight at the wall between platform 9 and 10. Best to run if you’re nervous.
韦斯莱太太:什么?怎样去月台吗?放心,没问题的,亲爱的。罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨。现在你只要往第九和第十月台中间的那到墙直接走过去就行了。要是紧张的话,最好用小跑步。
Gini: Good luck.
金妮:祝你好运。
Ron Weasley: Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
罗恩·韦斯莱:对不起。我可以坐吗?其他车厢都满了。
Harry Potter: Not at all.
哈利·波特:坐啊。
Ron Weasley: I’m Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
罗恩·韦斯莱:对了,我叫罗恩,罗恩·韦斯莱。
Harry Potter: I’m Harry. Harry Potter.
哈利·波特:我叫哈利,哈利·波特。
Ron Weasley: So it’s ture! I mean, do you really have the…?
罗恩·韦斯莱:所以…所以那是真的咯?我是说,你真的有……?
Harry Potter: The what?
哈利·波特:有什么?
Ron Weasley: The scar? Wicked!
罗恩·韦斯莱:那道疤?真炫!
A Witch: Anything off the trolley, dears?
一个女巫:要不要买点儿东西吃呀?
Ron Weasley: No, thanks. I’m all set.
罗恩·韦斯莱:不,谢了,我自己有带吃的。
Harry Potter: We’ll take the lot.
哈利·波特:我全部都要。
Harr Potter: Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans?
哈利·波特:比比多味豆?
Ron Weasley: They mean every flavor. There’s chocolate and peppermint and also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once.
罗恩·韦斯莱:这表示所有口味都有。有巧克力和薄荷口味,还有菠菜、肝脏还有牛肚。乔治有次还吃到鼻涕口味。
Harry Potter: These are real frogs are they?
哈利·波特:这该不会是真的青蛙吧?
Ron Weasley: It’s a spell. It’s such cards to you want. Each pack’s got a famous witch or wizard. I’ve got about 500 meself. Watch it! That’s rutten luck. They’ve only got one good jump in them.
罗恩·韦斯莱:只是施了个符咒。而且这还可以让你收集卡片。每包附一张名巫师或女巫卡片。我已经收集到大约五百张了。小心!喔,运气真不好。它们只有一开始那下跳得很好
Harry Potter: I’ve got Dumbledore!
哈利·波特:我拿到了阿不思·邓不利多这张卡!
Ron Weasley: I got about six of him.
罗恩·韦斯莱:邓不利多我已经有了足足六张了。
Harry Potter: Hey, he’s gone!
哈利·波特:嘿,他不见了!
Ron Weasley: You can’t expect him to hang around all day, can you? This is Scabbers. Pathetic, isn’t he?
罗恩·韦斯莱:你不能要他整天都待在那儿吧?对了,这是斑斑。它很可怜,对不对?
Harry Potter: A little.
哈利·波特:还好。
Ron Weasley: Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?
罗恩·韦斯莱:弗雷德教了我一个咒语,可以把它变成黄色,要看吗?
Harry Potter: Yeah.
哈利·波特:好啊。
Hermione Granger: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville’s lost one.
赫敏·格兰杰:有没有人看到一只蟾蜍?纳威的蟾蜍不见了。
Ron Weasley: No.
罗恩·韦斯莱:没有。
Hermione Granger: Oh, are you doing magic? Let’s see, then.
赫敏·格兰杰:喔,你在施魔法吗?让我们瞧一瞧吧。
Ron Weasley: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow. Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.
罗恩·韦斯莱:阳光,雏菊,甜奶油。将这只又笨又胖的老鼠变成黄色。
Hermione Granger: Are you sure that’s a real spell? Well, it’s not very good, is it? Of course. I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself but they’ve all worked for me. For example: Oculus Reparo. That’s better, isn’t it? Holy cricket, you’re Harry Potter! I’m Hermione Granger. And you are…?
赫敏·格兰杰:你确定这是真的咒语吗?显然不是很有用,对不对?当然啦,我也只试过几个简单的咒语。但每次都非常成功。比方说:欧卡拉斯雷佩洛。是不是好了?我的天哪,你是哈利·波特!我是赫敏·格兰杰。那你是……?
Ron Weasley: I’m Ron weasley.

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:17 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

罗恩·韦斯莱:我是罗恩·韦斯莱。
Hermione Granger: Pleasure. You two better change into robes. I expect we’ll be arriving soon. You’ve got dirt on you nose. Did you know? Just there.
赫敏·格兰杰:幸会。你们俩最好赶快换上长袍,我们大概快到了。你鼻子上黑黑的,知不知道?就在这儿。
Rubeus Hagrid: Right, then. First years, this way, please! Come on, first years, don’t be shy. Come on now, hurry up. Hello, Harry.
鲁伯·海格:好, 一年级新生,请跟我来!快呀,一年级新生,别害羞。走呀,快点,走呀。 哈罗,哈利。
Harry Potter: Hi, Hagrid.
哈利·波特:嘿,海格。
Rubeus Hagrid: Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me.
鲁伯·海格:好,走这儿上船。快,跟我来。
Ron Weasley: Wicked.
罗恩·韦斯莱:哇!
Professor McGonagall: Welcome to Hogwarts. Shortly, you’ll pass through these doors and join your classmate. But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. While you’re here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the house cup.
麦格教授:欢迎来到霍格沃茨。待会你们就要走进这道门,跟其他同学齐聚一堂。但在你们到餐厅入席之前,必须先替你们分派学院。学院有格兰芬多、赫奇帕奇、拉文克劳和斯莱特林。在你们就学期间,学员就像你们的家一样,你们表现出色会替学院加分,我违反校规会使学院被扣分。学年结束时,积分最高的学院将会获得学院杯。
Neville Longbottom: Trevor! Sorry.
纳威:吹宝!对不起。
Professor McGonagall: The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.
麦格教授:分院仪式马上就要开始了。
Draco Malfoy: It’s ture then, what they’re saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwars.
德拉科·马尔福:那是真的咯。火车上的传闻果真没错。哈利·波特道霍格沃茨来喽。
Neville Longbottom: Harry Potter?
纳威:哈利·波特?
Draco Malfoy: This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I’m Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Thing my name’s funny, do you? I’ve no need to ask yours. Rad hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley. You’ll find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don’t want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.
德拉科·马尔福:这是克拉克和高尔。我是马尔福,德拉科·马尔福。觉得我的名字很好笑对吗?不用问就知道你是谁。红头发,旧长袍。你想必是韦斯莱家的人。你马上就会发现某些巫师家庭比别人高级些。每人会想跟差劲的家伙交朋友。这方面我可以帮你。
Harry Potter: I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.
哈利·波特:我可以看出谁比较差劲,谢谢。
Professor McGonagall: We’ll ready for you now. Follow me.
麦格教授:一切准备就绪,请跟我来吧。
Hermione Granger: The ceiling isn’t realy. It’s bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwart, a History.
赫敏·格兰杰:把门对天花板施了魔法,让它看起来像是夜晚的天空。我在《霍格沃茨,一段校史》中读到过。
Professof McGonagall: Will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin Professof Dumbledore would like to say a few words.
麦格教授:请在这儿等一下。听着,在我们开始之前,邓不利多教授要说几句话。
Professor Dumbledore: I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years, please note that the Dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you.
邓不利多教授:我想向大家宣布,新学期一些必须注意的事项。一年级新生注意了,黑森林绝对禁止学生进入。另外,管理员费尔奇先生要我提醒个位,不可踏进三楼右手边的走廊,除非你想七窍流血、痛苦惨死。谢谢大家。
Professor McGonagall: When I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger.
麦格教授:当我叫到你的名字,你就走到前面来,我会把分院帽戴到你头上,替你分派学院。赫敏·格兰杰。
Hermione Granger: Oh, no. Okay, relax.
赫敏·格兰杰:喔,不。好,放轻松。
Ron Weasley: Mental, that one, I’m tell you.
罗恩·韦斯莱:我告诉你,那个家伙头脑有问题。
Sorting Hat: Right, then. Right. Okay. Gryffindor!
分院帽:啊,很好。决定了。格兰芬多!
Professor McGonagall: Draco Malfoy.
麦格教授:德拉科·马尔福。
Sorting Hat: Slytherin!
分院帽:斯莱特林!
Ron Weasley: Every wizard who went bad was in Slytherin.
罗恩·韦斯莱:所有变坏的巫师和女巫全都是从斯莱特林出来的。
Professor Mcgonagall: Susan Bones.
麦格教授:苏珊·波恩。
Ron Weasley: Harry, what is it?
罗恩·韦斯莱:哈利,怎么了?
Harry Potter: Nothing, nothing, I’m fine.
哈利·波特:没什么,没什么,我很好。
Sorting Hat: Let’s see. I know! Hufflepuff!
分院帽:让我想想。我知道了!赫奇帕奇!
Professor McGonagall: Ronald Weasley.
麦格教授:罗恩·韦斯莱。
Sorting Hat: Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you. Gryffindor!
分院帽:又来一个韦斯莱!不用也知道该把你分到哪儿去。格兰分多!
Professor McGonagall: Harry Potter.
麦格教授:哈利·波特。
Sorting Hat: Difficult, very difficult. Planty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind ,either. There’s talent, oh, yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?
分院帽:很困难,非常困难。勇气很足够,心地也不坏,也很有才华,没错,和一股想急于证明自己的欲望。但我该把你分到哪儿呢?  
Harry Potter: Not Slytherin, not Slytherin!
哈利·波特:不要斯莱特林,不要斯莱特林。
Sorting Hat: Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. It’s all here, in your head. And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that. No? Well, if you’re sure. Better be Gryffindor!
分院帽:不要斯莱特林?你确定?你会有了不起的成就。你脑袋里该有的样样不缺。而斯莱特林可以帮助你登上巅峰。这一点是毫无疑问的。不要?好吧,既然你这么确定。那最好去格兰分多!
Professor McGoonagall: Your attention, please.
麦格教授:请大家注意。
Professor Dumbledore: Let the feast begin.
邓不利多教授:宴会开始。
Seamus: I’m half and half. Me dad’s a Muggle. Mum’s a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.
西莫:我是一半一半,我爸是麻瓜,我妈是巫师。他发现时可真是吓坏了。
Harrt Potter: Percy, who’s that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?
哈利·波特:告诉我,珀西,那个跟奎诺说话的人是谁?
Percy Weasley: Oh, that’s Professor snape, head of Slytherin house.
珀西·韦斯莱:喔,那时斯内普教授。斯莱特林学院的院长。
Harry Potter: What’s he teach?
哈利·波特:他叫什么科目?
Percy Weasley: Potions. But he fancies the Dark Arts. He’s been after Quirrell’s job for years.
珀西·韦斯莱:魔药学。但他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术。他早就像接下奎诺的工作了。
Sir Nicholas:Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.
尼古拉斯爵士:你好!欢迎加入格兰芬多。
A Pupil: It’s the Bloody Baron!
一个学生:看,那是血人巴罗!

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:17 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Percy Weasley: Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?
珀西·韦斯莱:哈罗,尼古拉斯爵士。暑假过得还愉快吗?
Sir Nicholas: Dismal. Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied.
尼古拉斯爵士:惨哪,我想参加无头骑士狩猎,但又再度遭到拒绝。
Ron Weasley: I know you. You’re the Nearly Handless Nick.
罗恩·韦斯莱:我知道你是谁。你是差点没头的尼克。
Sir Nicholas: I perfer Sir Nicholas, if you don’t mind.
尼古拉斯爵士:我希望你能叫我尼古拉斯爵士。
Hermione Granger: “Nearly” handless? How can you be nearly handless?
赫敏·格兰杰:差点没头?你是怎么个差点没头法?
Sir Nicholas: Like this.
尼姑莱斯爵士:就像这样。
Percy Weasley: Gryffindors, follow me, please. Keep up. Thank you.
珀西·韦斯莱:格兰分多学生请跟我走。快跟上啊,谢谢。
A Ravenclaw: Ravenclaw, follow me. This way.
拉文克劳级长:拉文克劳学生跟我走。往这边走。
Percy Weasley: This is most direcyt path to the dormitories. Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change. Keep up, please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on.
珀西·韦斯莱:这是去寝室最快的一条路。小心楼梯,它们喜欢变来变去。请大家跟好,跟我来。现在快点走,快呀。
A Gryffindor: That picture’s moving.
一个格兰芬多学生:西莫,那幅画在动。
B Gryffindor: Look at that one.
另一个格兰芬多学生:你看那幅画,哈利。
C Gryffindor: I think she fancies you.
另一个格兰芬多学生:我想他是看上你咯。
D Gryffindor: Look!
另一个格兰芬多学生:喔,看,快看!
E Gryffindor: Who’s that girl?
另一个格兰芬多学生: 那女的是谁?
A Picture: Welcome to Hogwarts.
一幅画:欢迎来到霍格沃茨。
B Picture: Password?
另一幅画:密码?
Percy Weasley: Caput Draconis. Follow me, everyone. Keep up. Quickly, come on. Gather around here. Welcome to the Gryffindor common room. Boys’ dormitory is upstairs to the left. Girls’ the same on your right. Your belongings have already been brought up.
珀西·韦斯莱:龙渣。大家跟我走。快跟上,快!大家现在这里集合。欢迎来到格兰芬多交易厅。男生寝室在楼上左边。女生寝室在右边。行李都已经替你们送上去了。
Ron Weasley: Made it! Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall’s face if we were late? That was bloody brilliant!
罗恩·韦斯莱:唷,及时赶上!要是迟到的话,麦格教授的脸不知道会有多难看?真是太厉害了。
Professor McGonagall: Thank you for that assessment. It’s be better if I transfrigured Mr. Potter and you into a watch. Then one of you might be on time!
麦格教授:喔,谢谢你的评论,韦斯莱先生。说不定我变些别的还比较有用,把你或波特先生变成一只表。这样你们至少有个人不会迟到。
Harry Potter: We got lost.
哈利·波特:我们迷路了。
Professor Mcgonagall: Then perhaps a map? I trust you don’t need one to fined your seats.
麦格教授:所以该变张地图啰?找位置座总不必用到地图吧?
Professor Snape: There will be no foolish wand-waving of silly incantations in this class. As such, I don’t expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few who passess the predisposition I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the sences. I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention. Mr. Potter. Our new celebrity. What would I get if I added root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? You don’t know? Let’s try again. Where would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?
斯内普教授:这门课不需要你傻乎乎地挥魔杖,或是叽哩咕噜瞎念咒。所以呢我并不期待大多数人能理解制魔药的精密科学与正确技术。不过呢,那些出类拔萃拥有特殊天赋的少数人,我可以教你们如何混乱心智和迷惑感官。我可以叫你们如何赢取名声,熬煮荣誉甚至阻止死亡。另外,也许你们有些人在入学时就已具有非凡的能力,让你目空一切,懒得注意听讲。波特先生,我们这儿的新名人,我若把水仙球粉根倒入苦艾汁,会产生什么样的效果?你不知道?好,我们在试一次。若是我要你拿一块毛粪石给我,你要到哪找?
Harry Potter: I don’t know, sir.
哈利·波特:我不知道,先生。
Professor Snape: What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
斯内普教授:那附子和牛扁有什么不同?
Harry Potter: I don’t know, sir.
哈利·波特:我不知道,先生。
Professor Snape: Pity. Clealy, fame isn’t everything is it, Mr. Potter?
斯内普教授:可怜那。名气显然并不能代表一切,是不是啊,波特先生?
Seamus Finnegan:Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum. Eye of rabbit, harp string hum…
西莫·斐尼甘:兔子眼,琴弦幽幽,快将清水变甜酒。兔子眼,琴弦幽幽……
Harry Potter: What’s Seamus trying to do to the water?
哈利·波特:西莫干吗对那杯水念个不停?
Ron Weasley: Turn it to rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday,beforee… Mail’s here.
罗恩·韦斯莱:想把它变成甜酒,他昨天把水变成了淡茶,在他……啊,信来了。
Harry Potter: Can I borrow this? Thanks.
哈利·波特:这可不可以借我看看?谢了。
A Pupil: Look, Neville’s got a Remembrall.
一个学生:你看,纳威收到一个记忆球。
Hermione Granger: I’ve read about those. The smoke turns red when you’ve forgotten something.
赫敏·格兰杰:着我在书上看过,烟要是变红的话,就表示你忘了某件事情。
Neville Longbottom: The problem is, I can’t remember what I’ve forgetten.
纳威·隆巴顿:问题是我更本就不记得我忘了什么啊。
Harry Potter: Hi, Ron. Somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen. ‘’ Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witchs Gringotts gobils acknowledge the breach but insist nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had been emptied earlier that same day.” That’s odd. That’s the vault Hagrid and I went to.
哈利·波特:罗恩,看。“有人非法闯入古灵格。据说是某位不知名的巫师或女巫策划的行动。古灵格妖精承认被侵入,但却否认损失任何物品。出事的713号地下金库,事实上在当日稍早被提取一空。”奇怪了,那就是海格带我去的金库。
Madam Hooch: Good afternoon, class.
胡奇夫人:同学们下午好。
Class: Good afternoon, Madam Hooch.
同学们:午安,胡奇夫人。
Madam Hooch: Good afternoon, Amanda. Good afternoon. Welcome to your first flying lesson. What are you waiting for? Step up your broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your hand over the broom and say ,“ Up.”
胡奇夫人:午安,阿曼达。午安。欢迎大家来上第一节飞行课。好了,你们还蘑菇什么?没个人都站到自己扫帚的左边。快呀,快点。把右手伸到扫帚上方,说:“上来。”
Class: Up! Up. Up.
同学们:上来!上来。上来。
Ron Weasley: Up. Up!
罗恩·韦斯莱:上来,上来!
Madam Hooch: With feeling.
胡奇夫人:要带点感情。
Hermione Granger: Up, up.
赫敏·格兰杰:上来,上来。
Ron Weasley: Up! Shut up, Harry.
罗恩·韦斯莱:上来。闭嘴,哈利。
Madam Hooch: Now, once you’ve got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. Grip it tight. You don’t wanna be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle, I want you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment. Then lean forward sightly and touch back down. On my whistle. Three, two… Mr. Longbottom. Mr. Longbottom.
胡奇夫人:听好,抓住扫帚以后就请你们骑上去,抓紧一点,免得从后面滑下来。我一吹口哨,你们大家就用力往上跳,尽量让扫帚保持稳定。在空中飞一会儿,然后身子微往前倾,轻轻飞回地面。听我的口哨,三,二……隆巴顿先生。隆巴顿先生。
Neville longbottom: Down, down!
纳威·隆巴顿:下去,下去!
Harry Potter: Neville!
哈利·波特:小心,纳威!
Madam Hooch: Come back down this instant! Everyone out of the way!
胡奇夫人:立刻给我下来!大家全都让开!
Class: Is he all right?
同学们:他没事吧?
Madam Hooch: Oh, dear, it’s a broken wrist. Poor boy. Come on now. Up you get. Keep your feet on the ground while I take him to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will be expelled before they can say Quidditch.
胡奇夫人:喔,喔,亲爱的,手腕断了。可怜的孩子,好了,站起来吧。在我带这孩子去医院时,全都给我乖乖的站好不准乱飞。听到没有?要是让我看到有人飞上天空,那他还来不及见到魁地奇,就得给我滚出霍格沃茨。
Draco Malfoy: Did you see his face? If he had squeezed this, he’d have remembered to fall on his arse.
德拉科·马尔福:你们看到他那张蠢脸了吗?那个大胖子,要是有捏一捏记忆球,就会记得摔跤时该屁股先着地。
Harry Potter: Give it here, Malfoy.
哈利·波特:把它交出来,马尔福。

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:19 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Draco Malfoy: No. I’ll leave it somewhere for Longbotton to find. How about on the roof? What’s the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?
德拉科·马尔福:不,我要把它藏在某个地方,让隆巴顿玩玩寻宝游戏。放在屋顶上怎么样啊?怎么呢,波特?拿不到是吧?
Hermione Granger: Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides, you don’t know how to fly. What an idiot.
赫敏·格兰杰:哈利,不行。你刚才也听到胡奇夫人说的话。何况你根本就不会飞嘛。真是个大白痴。
Harry Potter: Give me here, Malfoy. Or knock you off your broom!
哈利·波特:给我,马尔福。不然我就把你踢下扫帚!
Draco Malfoy: Is that so? Have it your way, then.
德拉科·马尔福:是吗?那你就来拿吧。
Pupils: Nice going, Harry. That was wicked, Harry.
学生:太棒了,哈利。干得好,哈利。真炫,哈利。
Professor McGonagall: Harry Potter! Follow me. You wait here. Professor Quirrell, excuse me. Could I borrow Wood for a moment?
麦格教授:哈利·波特。跟我来。在这儿等着。对不起,奎诺教授。能不能把伍德借给我用一下?
Professor Quirrell: Yes, of course.
奎诺教授:嗯,当然可以。
Professor McGonagall: Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a Seeker.
麦格教授:波特,这是奥利弗·伍德。伍德,我替你找到了找球手。
Sir Nicholas: Have you heard? Harry Potter’s the new Gryffindor Seeker. I always knew he’d do well.
尼古拉斯爵士:听说了吗?格兰芬多的新找球手是哈利·波特。我早就看出他会有出色的表现。
Ron Weasley: Seeker? But first years never make the house team. You must be the youngest player in…
罗恩·韦斯莱:找球手?但学员代表队从不收一年级新生。你肯定是魁地奇球队……
Harry Potter: A century, McGonagall says.
哈利·波特:一百年来最年轻的队员。
George Weasley(Fred Weasley): Well done, Harry. Wood’s just told us.
乔治·韦斯莱(弗雷德·韦斯莱):干得好,哈利。伍德刚才告诉我们了。
Ron Weasley: Fred and George are on the team. Beaters.
罗恩·韦斯莱:弗雷德和乔治也是队员。他们是击球手。
Fred Weasley(George Weasley): Our job is to meke sure you don’t get bloodied up too bad. Can’t make any promises. Rough game, Quidditch. But no one’s died in years. Someone vanishes occasionally. But they’ll turn up in a mouth or two.
弗雷德·韦斯莱(乔治·韦斯莱):我们的任务是尽量别人你被打得太惨。但我们自然不敢担保,魁地奇比赛粗暴得很,野蛮得很。但很久没死人了。偶尔会有人消失,不过一两个月后就会再出现。
Ron Weasley: Go on. Quidditch is great. Best game there is, and you’ll be better too.
罗恩·韦斯莱:喔,走啊,哈利。魁地奇很刺激。它是世界上最棒的比赛。你也会表现得很棒的。
Harry Potter: I’ve never played. What if I make a fool of myself?
哈利·波特:可我从来就没打过魁地奇。要是出丑怎么办?
Hermione Granger: You won’t make a fool of yourself. It’s in your blood.
赫敏·格兰杰:你不会出丑的。你可是家学渊源。
Ron Weasley: Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker too.
罗恩·韦斯莱:哈利,你没告诉我,你父亲也是找球手。
Harry Potter: I didn’t know.
哈利·波特:我也不知道。
Ron Weasley: I’m telling you, it’s spooky. She knows more about you than you do.
罗恩·韦斯莱:我告诉你,我觉得这很恐怖。她知道的事居然比你还多。
Harry Potter: Who doesn’t.
哈利·波特:谁知道呢。
Ron Weasley: What’s happening.
罗恩·韦斯莱:怎么啦?
Hermione Granger: The staircases change, remember?
赫敏·格兰杰:楼梯会变来变去,记得吗?
Harry Potter: Let’s go this way.
哈利·波特:走这边。
Ron Weasley: Before the staircases moves again. Does anybody feel like we shouldn’t be here?
罗恩·韦斯莱:免得楼梯又开始乱动。这儿好像不是我们该来的地方。
Hermione Granger: We not supposed to be here. This is the third floor. It’s forbidden.
赫敏·格兰杰:我们不能到这里来。这是三楼,这是禁区。
Harry Potter: Let’s go.
哈利·波特:我们走吧。
Hermione Granger: It’s Filch’s cat!
赫敏·格兰杰:是费尔奇的猫!
Harry Potter: Run! Quick, let’s hide through that door! It’s locked!
哈利·波特:快跑!快,躲到那扇门后面!门锁上了!
Ron Weasley: We’re done for!
罗恩·韦斯莱:这下我们真的完了。
Hermione Granger: Move over! Alohomora. Get in.
赫敏·格兰杰:喔,让开!阿拉霍洞开。快进去。
Ron Weasley: Alohomora?
罗恩·韦斯莱:阿拉霍洞开?
Hermione Granger: Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven.
赫敏·格兰杰:《标准咒语》第七章。
Argus Filch: Anyone here, my sweet? Come on.
阿格斯·费尔奇:这儿有人吗,小甜心?走吧。
Hermione Granger: Filch is gone.
赫敏·格兰杰:费尔奇走了。
Ron Weasley: He thinks this door’s locked.
罗恩·韦斯莱:他大概以为这扇门是锁上的。
Hermione Granger: It was locked.
赫敏·格兰杰:本来就是锁上的。
Harry Potter: And for good reason.
哈利·波特:门锁上是有原因的。
Ron Weasley: What are they doing. Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?
罗恩·韦斯莱:他们这些人到底是什么意思,竟然把那种东西关在学校?
Hermione Granger: Didn’t you see what it was standing on?
赫敏·格兰杰:你们不会用眼睛看吗?没看到它站在什么东西上面?
Ron Weasley: I wasn’t looking at its feet! I was preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn’t notice. There were three!
罗恩·韦斯莱:我没注意到它的脚!它的头就够我看眼花了。你说不定没有注意到它有三个头。
Hermione Granger: It was standing on a trap door. It wasn’t there by accident. It’s guarding something.
赫敏·格兰杰:它站在一扇活板门上。这代表它是有用处的。它在看守某个东西。
Harry Potter: Guarding something?
哈利·波特:看守某个东西?
Hermione Granger: That’s right. Now, if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed before you come up with another idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.
赫敏·格兰杰:没错。你们不介意的话,我要去睡了。免得你们又想出什么鬼注意,来害我们送命。或是更遭,被学校开除。
Ron Weasley: She needs to sort out her priorities.
罗恩·韦斯莱:她还真分不清事情的轻重。
Oliver Wood: Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players. Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker. That’s you. There are three kinds of balls. This one’s called the Quaffle. The Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those hoops. The Keeper, that’s me, defends the hoops. With me so far? I think so. What are those? You better take this. Careful now, it’s coming back. Not bad, Potter. You’d make a fair Beater.
奥利弗·伍德:魁地奇的规则还是蛮好懂的。每队有七名球员。三个追球手,两个击球手还有守门员和找球手。你就是找球手。总共有三种球。这叫做鬼飞球。追球手把鬼飞球传来传去。设法把它射进那三个球框。守门员就是我,负责看守球框。还跟得上吗?可以,那些是什么?你最好握住这个。小心,它飞回来了。嗯,不错嘛,波特。你也可以成为优秀的击球手。
Harry Potter: What was that?
哈利·波特:那是什么东西?
Oliver Wood: Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are a Seeker. The only thing I want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snich.
奥利弗·伍德:游走球。难缠的小东西。但你是一名找球手。你只要担心这个就行了。金色飞贼。
Harry Potter: I like this ball.
哈利·波特:我喜欢这个球。
Oliver Wood: You like it now. Just wait. It’s wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.
奥利弗·伍德:啊,你喜欢它,等着瞧吧。它速度极快而且神出鬼没。
Harry Potter: What do I do with it?
哈利·波特:那我要做什么?

紫云剑 2003-4-11 11:20 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Oliver Wood: You catch it. Before the other team’s Seeker. You catch this, the game’s over. You catch this, Potter, and we win.
奥利弗·伍德:赶在别队找球手之前抓住它。你一抓到它,比赛就会结束。你一抓到它,波特,我们就赢了。
Mr Flitwick: One of a Wizard’s most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly. Do you have your feathers? Good. Now, don’t forget the nice wrist movement we’ve been practicing. The swish and flick. Everyone.
弗利维教授:飘浮是巫师最基本的技巧之一。这种魔法可以让物体飞起来。大家都拿到羽毛了吗?很好。别忘了我们练习过的手腕动作。挥和弹。大家一起念。
Class: The swish and flick.
同学:挥和弹。
Mr Flitwick: Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then.
弗利维教授:很好,还有发音也很重要。羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨。大家开始练习吧。
Class: Wingardium Leviosa. Wingardium Leviosa.
同学:羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨。羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨。
Ron Weasley: Wingardium Leviosa.
罗恩·韦斯莱:羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨。
Hermione Granger: No, stop, stop, stop! You’re going to take someone’s eye out. Bisides, you’re saying it wrong. It’s Leviosa, not Leviosar.
赫敏·格兰杰:停下来,你会把别人的眼睛给戳瞎的。而且你的发音不正确,应该要强调“啊”,而不是“萨”。
Ron Weasley: You do it then, if you’re so clever. Go on, go on.
罗恩·韦斯莱:既然你这么聪明,干脆你自己来试试看。
Hermione Granger: Wingardium Leviosa.
赫敏·格兰杰:羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨。
Mr Flitwick: Oh, well done! See here, everyone, Miss Granger’s done it! Splendid!
弗利维教授:表现得很好!大家快看,格兰杰小姐成功了!好极了!
Seamus Finnegan: Wingardium Leviosa.
西莫·斐尼甘:羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨。
Mr Flitwick: Well done, dear.
弗利维教授:表现得很好。
Harry Potter: I think we’re going to need another feather over here.
哈利·波特:麻烦再给我们一根羽毛,教授。
Ron Weasley:” It’s Leviosa, not Leviosar.” She’s a nightmare, honestly! No wonder she hasn’t got any friends.
罗恩·韦斯莱:应该要强调“啊”,而不是“萨”。她实在是太讨人厌了。难怪连一个朋友也没有。
Harry Potter: I think she heard you.
哈利·波特:好像被她听见了。
Harry Potter: Where’s Hermione.
哈利·波特:赫敏呢?
Naville Longbottom: Parvati said she wouldn’t come out of the bathroom. She said that she’d been in there all afternoon, crying.
纳威·隆巴顿:帕瓦蒂说她把自己关在女厕所里,躲在那里哭了一整个下午。
Professor Quirrel: Troll in the dungeon! Troll in the dungeon! Thought you ought to know.
奎诺教授:山怪!在地牢里!地牢里有山怪!我想应该通报你一声。
Albus Dumbledore: Silence! Everyone will please not panic! Now prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.
阿不思·邓不利多:安静!请大家不要慌张!现在各位级长把自己学院的学生代会寝室。老师们跟我一起去地牢。
Percy Weasley: Gryffindors, keep up, please, and stay alert.
珀西·韦斯莱:格兰芬多的学生,请跟上来。保持警戒。

Sherry 2003-4-16 08:17 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

好多啊~
哪里找的?

uu 2003-5-2 09:49 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

你是不是看了许多遍这部电影?*_*

新绿 2003-5-8 07:39 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

  不错~~
  不会是自己翻译的吧~~~

Weird 2003-5-15 07:42 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

是自己翻译的吗?
很棒,这些台词我早就想要了。
谢了啊!

小橘子 2003-5-17 05:28 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

你是听电影里的台词写的吗??
好厉害啊!!!

EmmaWatson 2003-5-17 08:26 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

这个好!我背出了啊

kama 2003-6-8 03:19 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

that's so easy to get,i've got all the books(English ones)and the videos
(also English ones),so that's so easy for me to get it.

asdfghjkl 2003-6-8 12:28 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

lord来啦呀!
Anna 欢迎呀!!
你在加拿大是吗?
很好很好,加精!

金色飞贼 2003-6-8 04:26 PM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

转载的吧?

EmmaWatson 2003-6-9 05:50 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Tell us it`s from which web page ?

asdfghjkl 2003-6-9 07:30 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

you mean where she got it?

SiriusBlack 2003-6-11 03:52 AM

哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词

Fine thanks a lot
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 哈利·波特与魔法石部分台词